Old May 1st 05, 07:09 AM
Chris Edmondson

Default DRSI PC/PA

G'Day from Downunder!

I've had a major hard disk crash which has wiped out my DRSI software. The
PC/PA might be old, but it still works a treat.

Is anyone able to help with a copy of the install diskette please? Sadly, a
Google search revealed nothing...

73 Chris Edmondson, VK4AA and VK3CE
PO Box 123,
Eagle Heights,
Queensland 4271
Australia

Old May 1st 05, 12:04 PM
Nick B.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 16:09:35 +1000, Chris Edmondson
wrote:

G'Day from Downunder!

I've had a major hard disk crash which has wiped out my DRSI software. The
PC/PA might be old, but it still works a treat.

Is anyone able to help with a copy of the install diskette please? Sadly, a
Google search revealed nothing...

There are lots of third party progs that work with the DRSI PC/PA.

- G8BPQ Packet Switch
- MSYS BBS Software
- TFPCX Host mode driver
- JNOS and other variations of NOS that have the SCC drivers compiled
in.

just for starters. I Think I still have a copy of my DRSI disk
around somewhere with TNCTSR, might take a day or two to locate
though. If you don't have any luck feel free to email me and I'll dig
them out and zip them up for you.

73, Nick.
--
Nick B.
Old May 4th 05, 03:35 AM
Charles Brabham

"Chris Edmondson" wrote in message
G'Day from Downunder!

I've had a major hard disk crash which has wiped out my DRSI software. The
PC/PA might be old, but it still works a treat.

Is anyone able to help with a copy of the install diskette please? Sadly,

You are in luck! There is a driver for FlexNet, the most advanced Packet
setup available.

There is an article at USPacket about obtaining the software and setting it
up at: http://www.uspacket.org/f_flx_drsi.htm

Give me a shout if you have any problems, I'd be glad to help out.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Director: USPacket http://www.uspacket.org
Admin: HamBlog.Com http://www.hamblog.com
Webmaster: HamPoll.Com http://www.hampoll.com
Weblog: http://www.hamblog.com/blog_n5pvl.php

Old May 4th 05, 09:26 AM
Chris Edmondson

Thanks to all who replied about the DRSI card. It's back on the air now,
after a five-year hiatus!

Again, thanks.

73 Chris, VK4AA and VK3CE

Old September 11th 10, 07:39 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Edmondson View Post
Thanks to all who replied about the DRSI card. It's back on the air now,
after a five-year hiatus!

Again, thanks.

73 Chris, VK4AA and VK3CE
Chris,

I have two Type-1 and one Type-3 DRSI PCPA's for sale. ALL include the original software disks (5.25"), One of the Type-1 cards has the DCD State Machine installed.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks & 73's

Mike, KC0TA

Old September 21st 10, 07:43 AM
Junior Member

This is typically done automatically by the software for you. Your
audio will be at the same tone as the receive if you are clicked onto
the receive waterfall, which you would be in order to receive the
station's data. So, no changes in transmitter or software will be needed.
Old May 27th 11, 06:10 AM
Banned

Location: Portugal

Exit Through the Gift Shop film download sites Watch Full Version Cyrus online Watch Source Code The Film Full Version Rogues Gallery Film Direct Download The Exit Through the Gift Shop Movie Rio movie download sites Buy Che Bella giornata The Movie Cool Dog Movie Premiere Download The Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son Film Online apple film trailer The Vanquisher place Unknown Blood Into Wine movie posters Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster Movie Full how to watch the full movie of Fake Identity Download Divx Requiem pour une tueuse Movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse the full film in hd The Song of Lunch movies pre buy Saadhyam movie where to watch The American full film download divx Suicide Girls Must Die! full lenght Sinbad: Where U Been? online Splintered movie clothing Download The Whole The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie Crazy on the Outside Movie Full Movie All Good Things release The Film Da bing xiao jiang Online Download Vanishing on 7th Street Film In Ipod Formats Buy Megamind: The Button of Doom Film Cheap place Perfect Combination Good Intentions movie in english to download Cast Easy A Review Movie i want to watch Water for Elephants film The Movie Watch It My Own Love Song Download The Rig Dvd Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster movie screenshots download and watch Source Code online Buy Please Give Movie High Quality Shut Up and Kiss Me Film Now Love and Other Drugs movie dvd download Ciacho full lenght illegal Mission: Impossible III film download