Old July 17th 03, 08:32 PM
Nosko S.

Granted. After reading the web site I did say "What the HAIL is he
talkn' about", but then, we do like to dramatize, or be cute or clever when
we talk/write, don't we.

On the other hand, After reading the OP I said to myself "What is it
that makes people post critical comments out to the world instead of just
asking the originator what was meant?" Seems like the latter would take
less ink and solve the original problem. If a friend/brother/mother says
something you don't understand, is the accepted response to go to the
neighbor's and do some speculation about what was meant?

Besides, I think DigiPan is a pretty neat piece of work (do we even know
what a Fourier transform is - much less how to program one) that these guys
are providing the Ham community, free of charge and somebody is griping that
the guy isn't an accomplished author. Sheesh! Lighten up folks and enjoy
the fruits of their labour... or write your own.

So there... the pipe & smoke it thing.

--
'guards
..Steve K

Let's see who picks on the spelling or grammar...
charlesb wrote in message
.com...

"Nosko S." wrote in message
Ah! We sure do like to speculate, don't we. It's easy to ask. The

email
address is right on their web page.

On the other hand, a competent web-site should be able to stand on its

own.
You shouldn't have to E-mail the web-master, asking what the heck the
web-site is supposed to be about.

Charles, N5PVL