Old October 7th 03, 07:27 PM
jeannette

Default Looking for PacSat Info

Hello group,

I am a cruising sailboat owner. I have been using the Pactor Winlink
network for email but I was wondering how difficult it would be to
setup a station to use the packet forwarding capabilities of the Ham
satellites. There are limitations on a sailboat of course. Big dishes
are out and because of the rocking and rolling motion, directional
antennas are probably out too.
Anyway, does anyone know where I can find some info on how to setup
such a system.

73,

Jeannette
kc6jet
Jeannette Bristol 32, San Francisco
http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html

What's the best Source of Info On Rhombics? MailfrmPA Antenna 6 November 29th 04 05:46 PM
Lattin antenna.............more info sources Lee Carkenord Antenna 33 April 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Info Please Military RBS Receiver patgkz Boatanchors 0 March 11th 04 11:52 AM
Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 10:44 PM
INFO: Digitar WX Stn John Boatanchors 0 October 27th 03 12:26 AM