Old February 9th 04, 02:33 PM
Roger Conroy

Default Soundcard specs

I'm busy getting a digital setup together. I'd like to use my soundcard.

The radio I'll be using is an Alinco DR 610T. It has the following specs for
digital signals:

Transmit audio input 1200bps: 10mV p-p - 2.7Kilohms.(Microphone input)
Transmit audio input 9600bps: 2V p-p - 10Kilohms.

Recieve audio output 9600bps (from FM detector stage): 300mV p-p - 47Kilohms
Recieve audio output 1200bps: taken from the auxiliary speaker jack, so I'm
assuming 8 Ohms and for the voltage will have to fiddle the volume knob
until its right (or the soundcard gets toasted!)

Now my question is: Will a soundcard function correctly within these
parameters or do I need to add impedance and voltage matching circuitry?

73
Roger ZR3RC

Antenna Specs / Dimensions: Help Needed Chay Antenna 0 February 9th 04 07:16 PM
Pactor Software for soundcard Rick Disney Digital 0 October 23rd 03 06:46 AM
What software for soundcard? Roger Conroy Digital 0 August 28th 03 12:37 PM
Soundcard Softwares Etc Dave Digital 0 July 13th 03 11:40 AM
Want manual and/or engineering specs for Tristao MA-550 tubular tower Michael Herron Antenna 0 July 11th 03 08:17 AM