Old December 26th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default QSL Cards

Name: Kirill
Call: VE3AXC

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! I will be a subscriber of
this forum from now on, so nice meeting everybody!

On this note, please allow me to stray a bit off this forum's topic
but my info might still be relevant for some. I myself have been a ham
for 8 years; also run a small QSL card printing business (my printishop
is located in Toronto, Canada) and have a web site specifically
dedicated to that www.qslcanada.com

Reason I would like to post this message on this forum is to let your
group know that I have a pretty good group referral discount program.

The idea is quite simple and there is no catch.... For each HAM who
is referred by you and who wishes to place an minimum order of 500
cards, you would receive 100 (custom designed) cards of the same type
free of charge. The offer is transferable, so if for example you let
me know that you don't need any more cards, I will be happy to print
additional 100 cards for your friend free of charge (or charge for 100
cards less)

This offer may be ideal for your group or a club you belong to. For
example, if you
refer say 3 HAMs who would like to print a minimum 500 cards for
themselves, you would receive 300 cards as appreciation for spreading
the word about qslcanada
; you could transfer it to someone as a gift ; or each of 3 Hams would
only pay
for 400 cards, since each one will get 100 cards free. To sum it up,
each of the referral counts as 100 free cards in any shape or form.
Pse let me know if you have any questions.

So if bunch of Hams in this group who are into QSLing might be
interested to giving someone a free gift or getting a good deal on the
next batch, pse let me know. The offer is valid any time in future.
www.qslcanada.com has quite a bit of samples, more info and e-ham
reviews

PS Have got to mention this, since it did happen before, where some
folks took this posting too personally. I just wanted to get this info
out there ONE TIME ONLY! Please don't call me any spammer names or hate
mail me. I believe this to be a fair group offer any hams by hams
enterprise deserves a little exposure to start out with.

I will try to participate in this group from now on, so best 73 to
everyone! Happy New Year!

Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #789 Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) Dx 0 December 17th 06 10:18 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #789 Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) General 0 December 17th 06 10:18 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #789 Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) Info 0 December 17th 06 10:18 PM
To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 11:29 PM