Old January 2nd 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default FYI: New Ham Atlas On The Web

Just received this from SP6NVK:

"Welcome and I invite to the just started service - after 4 years of the
work:

www.hamatlas.eu

http://www.hamatlas.eu/
This is the service containing the complete information on all 337 DXCC
Entities, besides contains over 3000 pictures and beyond 1100 maps.

I wish enjoyments and the satisfaction in using placed here information.

73 Darek SP6NVK"

Probably the best on the web -- OUTSTANDING WORK

73 From CL