Old April 15th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default N8S Logbook Lookup Problems?

Has anyone been successful looking up QSOs on the N8S DXpedition page
lookup? No matter what Computer I use, at home or at work, I always
get the following response when I try to go to the Logbook QSO Lookup
section:

"Not Found. The requested URL /logsearch/logsearch_n8s.php was not
found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

There's also a link to another web site for people having problems
with the log on the N8S page - it goes to a site called
"I'llkickyouinthenuts", and there are logbook lookups available for a
number of callsigns, but N8S is not in the list.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Old April 16th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

I had luck with the log lookup mentioned on the n8s page last week - but
now, there's no listing for n8s - or I get a "Service Temporarily
Unavailable" - at least I got in while it was still working!

Kr2t

oups.com:

Old April 16th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Logsearch.de is working as of Sunday evening, but it is not up to date.
It did not have my contact from earlier today, Sunday morning, but it
had one from Friday afternoon.

The other site I"llkickyouinthenuts," is really dxped.com, and it had
the N8S log on Sunday morning, with a link in the left column, but on
Sunday night this link and the log are missing (link 'n logs--I think I
have something there).

The official site, www.yt1ad.info/n8s/log.html, has not had the log for
the past four or five days. Perhaps this will be the first site to get
the full log now that the DXpedition is over.

From what I can tell from a Google search and my experience, these are
the only two sites that have had the logs.

Jan, KX2A

wrote:
Has anyone been successful looking up QSOs on the N8S DXpedition page
lookup? No matter what Computer I use, at home or at work, I always
get the following response when I try to go to the Logbook QSO Lookup
section:

"Not Found. The requested URL /logsearch/logsearch_n8s.php was not
found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

There's also a link to another web site for people having problems
with the log on the N8S page - it goes to a site called
"I'llkickyouinthenuts", and there are logbook lookups available for a
number of callsigns, but N8S is not in the list.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Lotw logbook question [email protected] Dx 2 August 21st 06 01:39 AM
FS: Collins S-Line Logbook [email protected] Boatanchors 0 June 12th 05 06:29 AM
FS: Collins S-Line Logbook [email protected] Swap 0 June 12th 05 06:29 AM
Logbook Christoph Knoth General 0 December 8th 04 03:34 PM
SW logbook Benjamaniac Shortwave 1 January 2nd 04 04:55 AM