Old July 22nd 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default PA3DJY looking for qsl info HD8EX.

Hello Ham friends.

I worked HD8EX 27/28 - November 1988 and untill now still searching for the
qsl info.
Is there anyone who worked this station at that period and can help me out
on this one?

Many thanks !

Gerrit
de PA3DJY

Old July 22nd 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

"Gerrit Krap" wrote in message
bel.net...
Hello Ham friends.

I worked HD8EX 27/28 - November 1988 and untill now still searching for
the qsl info.
Is there anyone who worked this station at that period and can help me out
on this one?

Many thanks !

Gerrit
de PA3DJY

Using PATHFINDER At URL:
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/pathfinder/WebClient/

Clicking on the QSL Info tab gives:

Callsign:HD8EX searching for DX-Call, exact search...
Callsign Data in DB0SDX-Manager, database maintained by Lothar,DL1SBF
Action
HD8EX k1ry
UPDATED BY dl1sbf 1-4-1998 wrong? add comment!
Callsign Data in DB0SDX-Address, database maintained by Lothar,DL1SBF
Action
HD8EX ASSOCIATION DX-EX, P. O. BOX DX, CUENCA, ECUADOR
UPDATED 15-5-2003 wrong? add comment!

Callsign Data in OZ-Manager, database maintained by Boye,OZ7C Action
HD8EX K2JF,B.DX,CUENCA r93,K1RY,DL7AV r98,WV7Y
UPDbyOZ7Cfeb01

Lamont

Old July 23rd 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Thanks for the help om Lamont.
Tried the Box DX that time but never had something in return.
I am looking for a call which i can email or get in contact with.

Anyway thanks for your contribution.

Gerrit

"The Shadow" schreef in bericht

Old July 23rd 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

I noticed that K1RY was listed there -- maybe E-Mail him and see if he can
help

Use QRZ.com for his E-Mail address.

Lamont

Old July 29th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

A last message from this side Lamont.
I mailed K1RY and Roy helped me out, so guess my problem solved !

Thanks again and regards to all.

73's Gerrit

Old July 29th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Very good Gerrit - glad to help
Pathfinder has helped me find a lot of QSL routes -- URL:
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/pathfinder/WebClient/

73 and Gd Dx which is a two fold endeavor
1. Scream and shout till you work em
2. Get the QSL card

Hopefully LOTW will eliminate a lot of number 2.
See ARRL LOTW Log Book Of The World at URL:
http://www.arrl.org/lotw/

Lamont

[...]

Messageboards,,, A Good Read............dxing.info/community...............dxing.info/community http://www.lookaboutusa.com/ Shortwave 1 January 18th 07 09:02 PM
INFO: CB AMP INFO -500WATTS? Daphne + Dave CB 4 September 9th 06 06:28 AM
? INFO ? Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver RHF Shortwave 4 May 10th 05 05:02 AM
<> Echo Sat Info Chuck Equipment 2 July 11th 04 03:50 PM
<> Echo Sat Info Chuck Equipment 0 July 11th 04 04:18 AM