Old November 9th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default LOOKING FOR SOME BEKO AMPS PLEASE!

hello all,
I am looking, for any of the following Beko amps please, as I can't seem to
find them anywhere, even on ebay!

HLV-500 for 23cm
HLV-700 for 70cm
HLV-1200 for 2m
or if possible, would prefer:
HLV-1000 for 23cm
HLV-1400 for 70cm
HLV-2400 for 2m

I would prefer, if possible, to get them from somewhere in the UK, or
europe, but, as these are proving so hard to find, would appreciate contact
details of any place that I could find them, or anyone who is selling any of
them, as long as they are in full working order, and good condition, and as
long as they ship to the UK.

please contact me, using any of the details below, if you can help
me,thanks.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,

skype name,
dj-goshawk
windows live id,
goshawk-on-horseback

phone,
02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text)
07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.

Go Amps Go SteveJ CB 13 May 25th 04 02:05 PM
amps Randy CB 0 October 13th 03 01:25 PM