Old May 18th 04, 01:13 AM
SteveJ

Default Go Amps Go

It seems like ebay is getting overrun from 11-10 meter amps as armature
radio, I just did a look under ham radio, amps, and 80% of the listings are
for CBers. What a deal.

Old May 18th 04, 01:28 AM
Steveo

"SteveJ" wrote:
It seems like ebay is getting overrun from 11-10 meter amps as armature
radio, I just did a look under ham radio, amps, and 80% of the listings
are for CBers. What a deal.

Need lots of that armature for them portables.

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Old May 18th 04, 08:44 AM
Jim Hampton

Damn the armatures ...

Who the heck is re-inventing motors with them armatures?

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"SteveJ" wrote in message
It seems like ebay is getting overrun from 11-10 meter amps as armature
radio, I just did a look under ham radio, amps, and 80% of the listings

are
for CBers. What a deal.

---

Old May 18th 04, 08:47 AM
Jim Hampton

Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear wheels. 1/8 mile
in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old May 18th 04, 02:15 PM
Landshark

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear wheels. 1/8

mile
in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Slug speed

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old May 18th 04, 05:07 PM
Steveo

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear wheels. 1/8
mile in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim, no hemi's over here, just 440's. That rat motor should
get him around town pretty well.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"SteveJ" wrote:
It seems like ebay is getting overrun from 11-10 meter amps as
armature radio, I just did a look under ham radio, amps, and 80% of
the listings are for CBers. What a deal.

Need lots of that armature for them portables.

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

---

And it's twice as hard on my stride
When I take a day and let it ride. - Paul Cotton.
Old May 18th 04, 10:26 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear wheels. 1/8
mile in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim, no hemi's over here, just 440's. That rat motor should
get him around town pretty well.

I miss my old cars, I know they weren't strictly speaking mopars, one was a
29 model A and the other a 32 ford coupe. The 29 was pretty much a classic
restoration with the exception of the cromed wire spoke wheels. The 32 Coupe
however was turned into a street rod, with complete frame off restoration
from the ground up, had 440 Interceptor with a 6-pack, 411 rears the
interior was all done in red crushed velvet seats, burgandy pile carpeting,
the dash was hand worked cherry with chrome trim rings around guages and
controls. Exterior was bright yellow with orange and red flames airbrushed,
and twin chrome sidepipes. Now thinking about picking up another old Dodge
pickup to restore.

Old May 19th 04, 12:58 PM
Steveo

"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
[...]

Sounds nice, Keith. Those 32 Fords are sweet, what chassis did you
set in on?

Old May 19th 04, 04:16 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
[...]

I modified a 67 mustang, it had belonged to a friend of mine, but she rolled
it and it was totaled. If you ever get over to the "Muddy River Run" in Ft
Wayne Indianna, chances are you'll see my 32 coupe, I sold it to a friend of
mine, so I get visitation rights heheh, same with my 91 Soft-Tail that I
sold to my cousin after my head on collision in 91 that laid me up for 2.5
years. Now I am thinking about buying a friends Low Rider.

Old May 19th 04, 04:24 PM
Steveo

"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
[...]

Hmmm..be careful, as much as I like bikes..they don't call people
who ride them organ donors for nothing.

Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM
Forget E-bay, post your 11 meter amps here. greyfox CB 9 January 14th 04 07:05 AM
AKC WILL ALLOW KEYQUEENZ TO TALK ABOUT AMPS IF.... Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 6 October 13th 03 01:41 PM
amps galore on ebay and yahoo..... gw CB 7 October 11th 03 01:21 PM