Old September 30th 16, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default A message from Wayne N7NG for the Convention

A message from Wayne N7NG for the 4th HamRadioWeb Convention and the DxCoffee Party.

Dear OM Pasquale IZ8IYX,

Though I would very much wish to accept your kind invitation to visit the Â*ConventionÂ*at Villa Griffone, it is unfortunately impossible this year. I have visited Sr. Marconi';s home and was thrilled at the opportunity. It was very special for me.

On behalf of the DX University, I would like to greet all of your guests and hope that they thoroughly enjoy the convention. I hope that you will pass my very best regards to all!

Be assured as well that the DX University will continue to support your fine work.

73,

Wayne, N7NG

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2016/a-m...he-convention/

Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message! Kelly R Shortwave 0 June 21st 09 06:20 AM
N7NG resigns Iitoi Dx 1 January 3rd 07 11:11 AM
N7NG resigns Iitoi General 0 January 1st 07 04:47 AM
I am looking for Wayne P Muckleroy [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 3rd 06 07:41 PM
Ft. Wayne Hamfest Items Henry Kolesnik Shortwave 7 November 13th 05 11:27 PM