Old March 2nd 19, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [ETH] FCC Universal Licensing System will be Down for Maintenance

Everything Ham Radio

FCC Universal Licensing System will be Down for Maintenance

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...r-maintenance/

QST de W1AW ARRL Bulletin 6 ARLB006 From ARRL Headquarters Newington CT
March 1, 2019 To all radio operators The FCC has announced that the
Universal Licensing System (ULS), which processes Amateur Radio license
applications, will be offline for scheduled maintenance from 0300 UTC until
1300 UTC on Saturday, March 2 (starting late on Friday, March 1, in
continental US time zones). The ULS system is located at,
https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/systems...censing-system
The FCC said all applications submitted on Friday, March 1, and Monday,
March 4, will be processed on Tuesday,

The post FCC Universal Licensing System will be Down for Maintenance
appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.

Ham Radio Exam - Tech Review

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...m-tech-review/

Hello everybody and welcome back to Everything Ham Radio! Today we are
going to be reviewing the Ham Radio Exam Tech App available for both IOS
and Android devices. Download the app he iTunes Google Play My main
theme this month is going to be all about helping you get your Amateur
Radio License. Every Friday I will have a different app to review that will
help you obtain that goal. This week we are reviewing the app called Ham
Radio Exam Tech. It is available for both

The post Ham Radio Exam Tech Review appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.

DX News - February 28, 2019

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...ruary-28-2019/

DX News for February 28, 2019. Check out this bulletin from the ARRL for a
list of upcoming Hf events and contests

The post DX News February 28, 2019 appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.