Old December 12th 19, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] 40 Meter QRP Fox Hunt - just as I expected!

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

40 Meter QRP Fox Hunt - just as I expected!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...medium=ema il

Just like Charlie Brown on Halloween, I got a rock - nothing. Never heard
Don NK6A in California, but that was expected. I was able to hear Steve
WX2S really well via ground wave. Couldn't get him to hear me, though, Kept
switching back and forth between the HF9V and the W3EDP, which were giving
me equal signal strengths.

Hey, but Christmas is just around the corner - maybe this is more
appropriate:

On the bright side, I was able to log into the FCC Universal Licensing
System in order to renew my license which expires in March, 2020. You can
begin the renewal process 90 days prior to expiration. I'm probably at
about 85 days at this point. It was super easy and the whole process took
less than five minutes. The tricky thing was remembering my password. Last
time I used it was 10 years ago. I'm so glad I wrote it down ....... and
remembered WHERE I wrote it down!
72 de Larry W2LJQRP - When you care to send the very least!