Old February 18th 05, 03:50 PM
Bob Arnold

Default Free DXpedition web sites

Hi folks,

If you're running an upcoming DXpedition and need a web site to
support the effort then I can offer a free site. You can find more
information about this at http://orion.ralabs.com/. Look for the
DXpedition site link.

Also, a site I host for an antenna manufacturer is interested in
supporting major DXpeditions with their line of vertical antennas. For
more information on that you can visit their web site at
http://zerofive-antennas.com/.

Thanks,
Bob Arnold N2JEU