Old April 4th 05, 08:16 PM
KØHB

Default Goodbye, my uber-friend

In this short life we all make a lot of friends,

..... some casual friends
..... some good friends
..... some lifelong great friends

..... and a very small handful of uber-friends

Today I learned of the loss my uber-friend, Stu Greene, WA2MOE.

Beyond a good friend or a great friend, an uber-friend like Stu is your friend
ALL the time, without condition. An uber-friend doesn't need to agree with you
to be your friend --- Stu and I disagreed (sometimes deeply) on a few items, but
it was during those disagreements that his friendship shown through more
brightly than ever.

Suddenly I treasure those disagreements.

Goodbye Stu, DXer, war hero, and uber-friend. May you have a brisk tailwind and
a good starfix on your way Home.

73/88,

Hans K0HB & Colleen K0CKB
--
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old April 4th 05, 10:41 PM
Jason

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Fair Winds and Following Seas

Old April 5th 05, 01:12 AM
LRod

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:16:04 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote:

Today I learned of the loss my uber-friend, Stu Greene, WA2MOE.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I had worked him a few times and had
some nice exchanges with him. I wouldn't have thought he was old
enough to be passing on.

K4QG

A long wave goodbye to the BBC? Mike Terry Shortwave 7 May 10th 04 03:42 AM
KE4TEW and his good friend Riley Rev. P.P. Fartgas General 5 November 15th 03 01:45 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
Larry Nichols / his friend Gennie Al Patrick Shortwave 3 September 3rd 03 02:00 AM