Old April 27th 05, 05:56 PM
chafik

Default 5C2HAD : a special callsign from Morocco

Hello my friends in radio land
My home call is CN8JV
"5C2HAD" is a special callsign issued for the Annual Spring Festival
taking place here in my QTH, Had Kourt, from 25 to 30 April each year.

So number "2" in call is for the second edition of Festival
The suffix "HAD" points to the first part of city name.

Usualy,festivals are opportunities for poeples to have fun,
to make contacts, to enjoy themselves... As a radio amateur, I Hope I
can hear you
to share enjoyment together.

73 Chafik ( home call is CN8JV)