Old May 2nd 05, 02:32 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Default PZ5RA QSL route?

Worked last night on 80 -- I find at least three conflicting QSL routes
on the 'Net. Anyone QSL'd Ramon lately & know which one is right?
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old May 3rd 05, 01:25 PM
John Passaneau

"Barry" wrote in message
Last QSO he said via QRZ.COM.

I'm 1 for 3 from him. Got one for a 160m QSO in 2001. Didn't get one
for QSOs in 2002 and 2003. From what I've heard, lots of people have
not received cards from Ramon. I'm not going to try again.

Barry W2UP

On Mon, 02 May 2005 13:32:09 GMT, Doug Smith W9WI
wrote:

Worked last night on 80 -- I find at least three conflicting QSL routes
on the 'Net. Anyone QSL'd Ramon lately & know which one is right?

--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies

Unless something has changed with Ramon, he is a good QSL'er. I've got cards
from him on 7 bands.
Just remember he is in a very poor country, and often the mail is not
reliable. Don't put your call sign or his on the envelope, use IRC's instead
of green stamps if possible and always follow the instructions of the DX
station and your return rate will improve.

--
John Passaneau, W3JXP
Penn State University

QSL ROUTE: VP2V/AH7G ??? dt Dx 0 December 8th 03 02:08 AM
QSL ROUTE: 5W1RA ??? dt Dx 4 October 31st 03 07:21 PM
QSL ROUTE: 5W1RA ??? dt Dx 0 October 29th 03 03:26 PM
QSL Route for M0WKR ?? James P. Rybak Dx 0 September 19th 03 08:15 AM
QSL Route for M0WKR ?? James P. Rybak Dx 0 September 19th 03 08:15 AM