Old May 17th 05, 04:45 PM
Peter Dougherty

Default DAYTON Weather forecast = catastrophe in the offing

I just checked the weather forecast for Dayton for this weekend and,
to my horror, I discovered some disturbing news. It seems as if it
will NOT rain this weekend in the Miami Valley.

This is significant for two reasons. First, it likely portends
"endtimes" approaching. Please check to see if dogs and cats are
living together after closing ceremonies on Sunday.

Second, and of far greater import to the ecological health of the
planet, this means that a goodly number of hams won't get their yearly
shower for 2005. If someone can please notify the EPA and have them on
stand-by at the flea market entrance by the pub, with power-washers at
the ready, I'd be mightily obliged

So just a reminder, to those of you going to Hamvention this weekend,
S0AP is not a DX-pedition to Western Sahara and H2O is not a contest
station in Cyprus!

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net
Old May 17th 05, 07:22 PM
Lee Olding

Been attending since 1980 and H2O has been a consistent problem, so I'll
bring the SOAP just for old times sake.
73 de Lee WA8W
"Peter Dougherty" wrote in message
news
[...]

Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
NOAA National Weather Service Office Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 1st 04 07:16 PM
dayton weather ? Henry Kolesnik Swap 6 May 25th 04 01:07 AM
Weather Radios and Weather Warning Service The Dawn Soliloquy Shortwave 7 July 12th 03 08:45 PM
Dayton hamvention's new requirements for 2004 laborkei Swap 0 July 8th 03 03:24 AM