Old July 5th 03, 07:33 PM
Gary Peach

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 07:34:57 +0100, "Brian Reay"
wrote:

Oh, Scottish Rite. That explains it ;-)

Yes, Brian. The Scots are always rite. Never rong.

I bet you roll your 'r's

Gary7SLL

Old July 5th 03, 07:35 PM
Gary Peach

"Larry Johnson" wrote
What's a "beano"?

Something that no Dandy can be without.

Gary7SLL

Old July 5th 03, 07:35 PM
Gary Peach

Old July 5th 03, 07:38 PM
Airy R Bean

It's a dicotyledono.

Larry Johnson wrote in message
What's a "beano"?

Old July 5th 03, 07:38 PM
Airy R Bean

Old July 6th 03, 05:03 AM
128

Hello,

I had an email from the RSGB telling me to use the form in the current
RADCOM - so I sent a reply asking "HOW" when i am not already a member of
the RSGB ?

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:52:58 GMT, Larry Johnson
wrote:

I guess I just wasted an 80 cent overseas airmail stamp, etc. since I
didn't use a "photocopy of the original" page. I'll be vacationing in
London and Blackpool this Summer, so maybe I'll look for an original
magazine while I'm there.

Don't give up hope just yet, Larry. The Secretary of the
International Short Wave League telephoned the RSGB HQ on June 30,
before this latest notice was published, and during that phone call
they OK'd scanned copies, telephone applications and email
applications!

Sounds like they are making up the rules as they go along. (Or
beginning to panic!)

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @freeuk.com

Old July 14th 03, 12:55 AM
128

Hello,

Nothing yet - I am still waiting for a reply!

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 05:03:23 +0100, "128" wrote:

I had an email from the RSGB telling me to use the form in the current
RADCOM - so I sent a reply asking "HOW" when i am not already a member of
the RSGB ?

And what did they say in response?

73 de G3NYY

--