Old January 29th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
The Radio Expert

Default Rpeeater node numbers

Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris

Old January 29th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
STEVE TROOK

Is it echolink or IRLP??? Here is the echolink site www.echolink.org

www.irlp.net for irlp systems

Old January 30th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Caveat Lector

For IRLP the node numbers are at URL:
http://status.irlp.net/
Click on the country of interest

For echolink you must have the EchoLink program downloaded to your computer,
then when you activate echolink it shows the staion logged on including the
node number, Example

9H1RA-R RU7 Malta 433.175 MHz ON 00:22 278185
9W2CCB-R Malaysia (1) ON 07:23 253445
9Y4TTL-R TRINIDAD & TOBAGO (1) ON 19:23 280791
A47RS-R Muscat-Oman ON 03:17 195822
AA0IY-R Concordia, MO ON 17:20 51683
AA2WD-R rochester ny ON 18:18 181360
AA3RG-R PineGrove, PA 146.640 ON 18:26 149493
AA5SG-R Ellisville MS - 145.230 ON 17:14 1545
AA6RJ-R CARSON, CALIFORNIA ON 15:26 40515
AA7SS-R Bremerton, WA ON 15:23 64045

The last number is the node number - the R suffix indicates Repeater link

Hope that helps

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !