Old July 18th 03, 11:57 PM
Peter Völpel

Default 6/2/70/23 vertical Diamond antennas (information).

c schrieb:

Hello All,

I have comparisation information from 20 different
Diamond antennas (verticals).
For the bands: 50/144/430/1200Mhz.
Compare the gain and the length.

All information is to see in a nice chart!

http://www.qsl.net/pd0rkc (Click on technics).

73's Cor

That table is just a lot of bull****, those figures are completely
useless and far away from truth...
I wonder why you post this useless info into 5 newsgroups without
verifying the figures.
Are you paid by diamond?

By the way, your menu is still not visible with netscape navigator...

73
Peter,DF3KV
Old July 19th 03, 11:38 AM
Rene

"Peter Völpel" schreef in bericht
c schrieb:

Hello All,

I have comparisation information from 20 different
Diamond antennas (verticals).
For the bands: 50/144/430/1200Mhz.
Compare the gain and the length.

All information is to see in a nice chart!

http://www.qsl.net/pd0rkc (Click on technics).

73's Cor

That table is just a lot of bull****, those figures are completely
useless and far away from truth...
I wonder why you post this useless info into 5 newsgroups without
verifying the figures.
Are you paid by diamond?

By the way, your menu is still not visible with netscape navigator...

73
Peter,DF3KV

Please explain why the table is nonsense, if you claim it is!

Please be a bit creative yourself.

And Netscape: we stopped using that about 8 years ago...

Rene

Old July 19th 03, 12:19 PM
Peter Völpel

Rene schrieb:

That table is just a lot of bull****, those figures are completely
useless and far away from truth...
I wonder why you post this useless info into 5 newsgroups without
verifying the figures.
Are you paid by diamond?

By the way, your menu is still not visible with netscape navigator...

73
Peter,DF3KV

Please explain why the table is nonsense, if you claim it is!

just one example:

you see with first glance that the claimed gain figures are
much to high,
how can an antenna 30% longer than a halfwave show 3dbs of gain
and 1/4 Lambda more yields in another 1,5db more gain?

Please be a bit creative yourself.

I have always been...

And Netscape: we stopped using that about 8 years ago...

fine for YOU

It would be a could idea before spamming newsgroups
to test how things are showing up with all common browsers,
there are people around the world who do not use Microsoft software
on porpuse

Rene

Peter

Old July 19th 03, 01:24 PM
Dave Shrader

I have been a Netscape user for almost 8 years. I refuse to use IE!!

I spent years writing HTML based web pages in HTML!! And, I always Beta
tested my pages against all available browsers.

The current software for designing web sites is compliant with the Bill
Gates world, but, the world is bigger than Bill Gates.

Deacon Dave, W1MCE

Old July 19th 03, 01:34 PM
Peter Völpel

Dave Shrader wrote:

I have been a Netscape user for almost 8 years. I refuse to use IE!!

I spent years writing HTML based web pages in HTML!! And, I always Beta
tested my pages against all available browsers.

The current software for designing web sites is compliant with the Bill
Gates world, but, the world is bigger than Bill Gates.

Deacon Dave, W1MCE

Right Dave,

And that page failed the W3C makeup validation
just from the beginning...

Peter,DF3KV

Old July 19th 03, 02:29 PM
Rene

Rene schrieb:

And Netscape: we stopped using that about 8 years ago...

fine for YOU

It would be a could idea before spamming newsgroups
to test how things are showing up with all common browsers,
there are people around the world who do not use Microsoft software
on porpuse

Yes. I know that. It has a nice religious feel around it, bashing Microsoft.

Rene