Old July 22nd 03, 05:15 AM
Phil

Default Isotron Limited Space Antennas

I have been contemplating setting up an Isotron 160 meter limited space
antenna. Has anyone on the group used one, and what are their opinions of
their results. Basically, I am somewhat skeptical but would like to hear from
others.
Old August 20th 03, 06:03 PM
David L Thompson

The Isotron should be your last resort. A better plan would be to use a
tree and put up a wire
such as one of the 1/4 wave slopers. If you don't have a tree there are
still alternatives for say a 25 by 25 space. E-mail me directly and I'll
give you details.
73 Dave K4JRB

Old August 20th 03, 06:03 PM
David L Thompson

Phil wrote in message
I have been contemplating setting up an Isotron 160 meter limited space
antenna. Has anyone on the group used one, and what are their opinions of
their results. Basically, I am somewhat skeptical but would like to hear

from
others.

Supporting theory that Antennas "Match" to 377 Ohms (Free space) Dr. Slick Antenna 183 October 2nd 20 10:44 AM
Antenna for 80m and limited space SMØIMJ Antenna 6 July 29th 06 08:54 PM
ISOTRON Antennas. GeorgeF Antenna 8 July 18th 04 09:27 AM
suggestions for a limited space HF antenna.. vertical or dipole Dan Antenna 4 May 28th 04 01:32 PM