Old August 20th 03, 03:51 AM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

Well someone asked me to post MY answers to the questions I posed 2 weeks
ago -- so I did

My reason for posting the questions was to stir up some discussion and I am
curious about how DXers would answer.

Some interesting replies -- unlike yours.

"Zoran Brlecic" wrote in message
Keyboard In The Wilderness wrote:

When you work an exceptionally weak DX station, do u use ESP?
Is that Extra Sensory Perception or Expected Sensory Perception ??

Expected Sensory Perception amounts to knowing what to expect for the

signal
report [snip]

Nice correspondence you're conducting with yourself there. Do you also
answer your own CQ?

WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly

Old August 20th 03, 07:56 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Keyboard In The Wilderness wrote:

Some interesting replies -- unlike yours.

Someone asked me to ask you that.

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly