Old September 11th 03, 08:57 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:23:36 -0400, "Drink" wrote:

Could you guys b!tc& at each other via personal e-mail? It's clogging my
IP connection.

Ditch that AOL dialup, call Bellsouth and get FastAcess DSL.
Then you won't even notice the bitching........

73, Jim KH2D

Old September 11th 03, 09:32 PM
Drink

HIHI! Okay, Jim. That was funny. But, even though I abhor AOL, I having
dumped all my 56K modems yet
o_o_o_o
Best Regards, /| ,[_____],
Jim, WP3JQ |¯¯¯L --O|||||||O-
()_)¯()_) ¯¯¯¯¯ )_)
EM60qk 30.447439N 086.628959W

Old September 11th 03, 11:28 PM
white rover

"helmsman" wrote in message
Anyone out there using an MA5V by Cushcraft?
If so how do you like it?
TIA

.
Don't buy goods made in France or Germany and vacation somewhere else!

You ask a simple question and get so many stupid answers and they call
themselves Hams