Old October 16th 03, 12:12 PM
Thierry

Default Luxorion is translated online

Hi,

Many foreigners who don't speak French requested a translation of my
webpages... Unfortunately I am unable to translate my thousand pages in
English or any other language. The job is too time-consuming. However I do
it from time to time if a subject can potentialy interest the all community
of amateurs.

Therefore I selected another method : using Altavista Systran tool. It is
quite useful. I made some tests translating my English page in French,
German or other language. The result is better than expected. Of course they
are errors but it is more useful that being face to a text which you do not
understand the slightest word !

Now you have no more excuse to read my pages in plain English, Spanish or
German or even Corean !
Subjects currently presented are Basics of Astrophysics, Cosmology,
Bioastronomy, Quantum physics, Relativity, Evolution, Radio amateur and much
more, for a total of about 800 MB, 240 films, and 6000 images on line. The
site is update practically every day.

The translation tool is displayed at left, button "Translate". It is easy to
find.
Enter some words or the concerned page URL, press Translate, that's all. The
page is translated in your language. Fast, and easy.

If the routine interest you, check on
http://www.altavista.com/help/free/f...archbox_transl

Your feedback is welcome ;-)

Hope this helps.