Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 1st 04, 10:52 AM
G7RTI

"FAZAMY" wrote in message
I need to have the following info about sunspot cycles:

As of 31 DEC 2003, where are we? On an upswing or downswing?
The sunspot number we are currently in?
When does the next 11 year cycle kick in?
A source book or internet source where this stuff is explained for the
non-astro-physicist I am?

You can subscribe to the ARRL's W1AW mailing list and you'll get a weekly
digest of what's happening in the ionospere. = www.arrl.org
I think we haven't seen the bottom yet ......
73 - Klaus- G7RTI