Old March 16th 04, 09:00 PM
Peter Lemken

Default Some info from XF4

Hello , greetings to you and your's.

I'm in Guadalajara, Mexico now !!!, because the day 01 of March of
2004, the exit of the Navy ship was programmed from Mexico to the
21:00 XE (03:00) UTC of March 2); and because I had problems with the
transport, I arrive to Manzanillo Port to the 18:40 XE of 01 of March
(00:40 UTC) and I met with the unpleasant news that but for
logistical necessities of the own Navy, the Captain of the ship
orders to weigh anchor before, and I weigh anchor to the 17:00 XE
(23:00 UTC of 01 of March), 4 hours before the programmed!!.
I motivate for which I could not go out with the rest of the members
(4 operators) going to Socorro Island.

I just finish today (16:10 UTC) of calling by I telephone to the
Navy of Mexico, and they have confirmed to me that I in the morning
leave the 16th March towards Socorro Island, I'm arriving at the
Island the 18th March (aprox. to 18:00 UTC, the time trip is between
36 and 48 hours), and I'm only between 24 to 36 hours before
returning again to Mexico.

I hope that towards the between 00:00 to 01:00 UTC until the 08:00
UTC of the 19th and 20th of March to be initiating to mainly call in
40 mts in CW and SSB towards Central Asia and Central Europe
station's.

At the same time, call in 30 mts, initiating to 00:00 or 01:00 UTC
until the 08:00 UTC for Europe and Central Asia.

In 20 mts initiating to 02:00 or 03:00 UTC and again to 12:00 UTC for
Europe and Central Asia.

I hope also the propagation help !!.

I understand the necessity that has Europe and Central Asia in
obtaining although it is a contact with XF4, since some part of the
world the propagation window is only of 20 to 30 minutes; I have the
information on frequencies and schedules, I take to a PC with
software W6EL for the prediction and schedules of propagation.

I hope to have the opportunity that your and many others ham?s mainly
of Europe and Central Asia manage to communicate now with XF4 that
I?m go with better antennas and power, although lamentably serious by
you complete the last 24 to 36 hours of activity.

Please relay this information in your country and on the Internet,
because I not have possibility access to Internet from Socorro Island
and check the cluster's, because on the Island there is not have
phone service (the island is one Military Base of Navy of Mexico,
there is no citizen personnel normally in her)

Leaves of my antennas I have in my home, you can see them in my it
web page:http://xe1grr.xedx.net

Thank you in advance and I hope can contact with you from XF4 land.

Rafael, XE1GRR

***

Peter Lemken
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly

Info on Sonar VFX-680 Exciter. Joe Boatanchors 7 October 20th 04 05:26 PM
Lattin antenna.............more info sources Lee Carkenord Antenna 33 April 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 10:44 PM
Need Info on ELDICO SSB 100 MIL Transmitter??????? rockin rob Boatanchors 0 December 11th 03 01:43 AM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM