Old April 13th 04, 09:43 PM
irvingf

Default previous messages

hi
i receive radio.amatuer.dx. i would like to know how i can get messages from
a week ago or how i can set my computer to hold more than 1 days worth of
messages
thanks

Old April 13th 04, 10:36 PM
Incognito

For outlook express -- just go to VIEW and SHOW ALL MESSAGES
Can't help on other news group readers

Older ones can be found by using GOGGLE.COM and choosing GROUPS (NOT WEB)
Click on advanced search option and choose the news group of interest.

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman

et...

Old April 14th 04, 03:04 AM
Dave Shrader

Netscape 7.1

Edit

Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings

Offline & Disk Space

Set # of days you desire.

Deacon Dave, W1MCE
+ + +

Bill Gates stuff ... you are on your own

+ + +

Old April 16th 04, 03:19 AM
Joe O'Connell

The first thing you need to find out is-Does your ISP retain more than one
days messages in a newsgroup?
If not ,you probably need to subscribe to a news server such as Giganews.
My ISP (COMCAST) does not retain very many messages in news groups,so I use
Giganews and it has about the last 3500 messages in this news group
Joe
W7KQU