Old May 11th 04, 01:13 AM
M1LCR

Default DX Pedition Site Visit

During the weekend of 15 and 16 May 2004, Steve (MW1STE), Mark (MW1MDH),
James (M3JRP) and Adrian (M1LCR) will be visiting the Island for the purpose
of a site survey, and to finalise arrangements.

During the weekend, we will operate on HF, 50MHz and 144MHz.

Listen for us on Saturday afternoon, from 2:30pm onwards on 50.115 MHz

(USB) and 144.315 MHz (USB). We will be grateful for any contacts,
particularly if the station we are working can supply QRA Locater and
Receive System setup (Rig and Aerial).

This is so we can ascertain what paths are available from our location. The
callsign GD4WXM/P as well as individual operator callsigns will be used. We
plan HF Activity to be on 3.5, 7 and 14 MHz, although this is a secondary
objective. Check this page after 17 May for photographs and reports.

See http://www.gb4iom.co.uk for further details.

Adrian Rees (M1LCR)

DX Pedition Site Visit M1LCR Dx 24 June 6th 04 05:41 PM
DX Pedition M1LCR Dx 0 May 8th 04 06:23 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #643 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 January 11th 04 11:14 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #643 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 January 11th 04 11:14 PM
problems reading W3UHF's icomclassic site, too much 'script' Dan Jacobson Boatanchors 0 November 4th 03 01:34 AM