Old May 16th 04, 05:57 PM
Amateur Radio Station W5CIA

Default QSL Info Needed

Gentlemen,
About every 6 months I audit my "Not Received" cards and look for
alternative routes. If you have received a card from the list below, please
let me know what route you used. You can either email me or reply to the
forum.
Again, only if you have received a card, please let me know the route.

TJ1AD LZ0A TL8CK D88S 5T5RUZ XT2ATI ER0ND EA3JE SU9NC HK3GKE S05X ES1BA
XE2TZP EU3AR

--
Thanks
Steve

Old May 17th 04, 04:04 AM
Joe O'Connell

http://no4j.com/nfdxa/qsl/index.asp

You can find the QSL routes for most of these stations here
Joe

Old May 17th 04, 04:04 AM
Joe O'Connell

Old May 18th 04, 04:46 PM
Caveat Lector

Lots of QSL info sources at URL:
http://ac6v.com/callbooks.htm

Includes the very effective PathFinder -- try it -- you'll like it.

--
Caveat Lector Ya All

"Amateur Radio is the best back-up
communications system in the world,
and that's the way it is." -- Walter Cronkite

Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 11:44 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 05:09 PM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 10 November 1st 03 04:35 AM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 0 October 31st 03 04:31 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM