Old May 26th 04, 08:58 PM
Steveo

"Thierry" Answer direct via http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/post.htm
wrote:
Hi,

Promized thing, due thing (or something like that, sorry)

Isn't spam a by-product of ham? g
Old May 27th 04, 08:03 AM

On 26 May 2004 17:58:53 -0700, (William) wrote:

wrote in message . ..

http://kh2d.net/store/

73, Jim KH2D

Hey, Jim, awesome stuff. But the photo ID looks nothing like you. ;^)

Brian/N0iMD

It's not me - you have to look at the Secret Agent Code to see who it
is.......

73, Jim KH2D

Old May 27th 04, 12:30 PM

In rec.radio.amateur.dx wrote:

At my knowledge this is the only company that provides such a product for

Nah, you can get badges at lots of places..... Here's one ..
http://kh2d.net/store/

BWAH-hah-hah-HAH! ROFL!

I've known a couple of "cop wannabees"--and they tend to be
pretty weird people. Why in the world does a HAM need a
steenkin' BADGE? Doesn't the world have enough potbellied
old men flashing badges without adding hams to the ranks?

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD kuzen001 at acpub .duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001

Old May 31st 04, 04:56 AM
Dale Martin

BWAH-hah-hah-HAH! ROFL!

I've known a couple of "cop wannabees"--and they tend to be
pretty weird people. Why in the world does a HAM need a
steenkin' BADGE? Doesn't the world have enough potbellied
old men flashing badges without adding hams to the ranks?

You got that right.

Check this out....
http://www.hamsexy.com/
:-)

dale, kg5u

Old May 31st 04, 04:56 PM
BFoelsch

A truly great web site has been born!

I kinda like the comment about the ARRL's 90th anniversary!

Wry humor is good, especially when there's a seed of truth to it!