Old June 9th 04, 02:22 PM
Donn Sinclair

Default QSL Route for RU2FO??

Anybody have a QSL Route/Address for Alex, RU2FO,
worked yesterday evening on 30 meters. I have looked
at many sources with no luck. 73. Donn WY5I

Old June 9th 04, 03:44 PM

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:22:27 GMT, "Donn Sinclair"
wrote:

Anybody have a QSL Route/Address for Alex, RU2FO,
worked yesterday evening on 30 meters. I have looked
at many sources with no luck. 73. Donn WY5I

I don't have his QSL info, but I'm constantly amazed by the perpetual
question DOES ANYBODY HAVE QSL INFO FOR bla????

If you look up RU2FO on the cluster, you'll see comments like:

QSL INFO???

NOT IN CB

QSL??

Why is it that hams are so embarrassed to ASK the DX STATION
what his QSL info is? Who in the whole world would know what
RU2FO's QSL info is better than RU2FO? You worked him, or you
wouldn't be asking, so WHY didn't you ask HIM? You talked to the
BEST "source" there is - and you blew your chance by NOT ASKING.
You just couldn't muster up whatever it takes to ASK, so you
(and fifty other people) watched the cluster hoping somebody
else could muster up whatever it takes and then post it in a spot.

I know, don't tell me. You didn't want him to know that the only
reason you called him is cuz you want a QSL. Duh. Why else does
ANYBODY call DX stations?

Was there a contest last nite on 30 meters and you couldn't ask
him because he was too busy?

He probably doesn't have any QSL info, cuz he's a pirate. How
do I know that? Because I'm a pirate - somebody just spotted me
on the cluster the other day as a pirate. The cluster is a
wonderful source for good information.

By the way, I went into a bar last nite, and there was a really nice
looking lady there. Does anybody know her phone number?

73, Jim KH2D

Old June 12th 04, 12:54 AM

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:25:31 -0400, Tim wrote:

She does not go for faggots, sorry jim.

Ok, thanks. That explains why you don't have her phone number,
but maybe somebody else does.....

73, Jim KH2D

Old June 12th 04, 07:43 AM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:27:17 +0100, Walt Davidson
wrote:

Most people- male and female - in the UK go for faggots.

They are traditionally served up in pubs, accompanied by mashed
potatoes, peas and gravy.

Mr. Brain's or home brew ?

73, Jim KH2D

Old June 12th 04, 02:00 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:33:40 +0100, Walt Davidson
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:43:46 GMT, wrote:

Mr. Brain's or home brew ?

ROTFL! Brain's Bitter is only available in Cardiff, Wales.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/realale/sabrains.htm

It is illegal to sell home brew in pubs.

Not the bitter, the faggots.....

http://www.mrbrainsfaggots.com/

Good stuff. We have a case flown in now and then for parties....

73, Jim KH2D

QSL ROUTE: VP2V/AH7G ??? dt Dx 6 December 14th 03 12:16 AM
QSL ROUTE: VP2V/AH7G ??? dt Dx 0 December 8th 03 02:08 AM
QSL ROUTE: 5W1RA ??? dt Dx 4 October 31st 03 07:21 PM
QSL ROUTE: 5W1RA ??? dt Dx 0 October 29th 03 03:26 PM
QSL Route for M0WKR ?? James P. Rybak Dx 0 September 19th 03 08:15 AM