Old June 20th 04, 02:26 PM
Zoran Dimitrijevic

Default My email is full blocked, I can`t receive ours mail, else are empty

My email is full blocked, I can`t receive ours mail, else are empty

Samps on I sent messages:

alt.personals
alt.personals.interracial
alt.personals.misc.
alt.personals.vancouver
alt.usage.English
news.answers
rec.tadio.amateur
rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rec,radio.amateur.boatanchors
rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc.
rec.radio.amateur.dx
rec.radio.amateur.equipment
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rec.radio.amateur.misc.
rec.radio.amateur.policy
rec.radio.amateur.space
rec.radio.amateur.swap
rec.radio.info
uk.railway
yu.eunet.oglasi
yu.forum.politika

where not my answers, I not see ours questions

I have free space on

30Mb
30Mb
100Mb
100Mb

I not receive neither messages ours because are Blocked of telepathy master

But, I working and never desist
If Somebody that commit Redirection my addresses of own site, Please.

THIS WHOLE STORY IS OPENED AND PERMISSIVE FOR PUBLISH FOR EVERY WHO WISH ON
WHATEVER WAY.
NO LIMIT, NOT CONTRACT
Likewise, is PERMISSIVE every my email and www address.

My self
Zoran Dimitrijevic

or
ICQ
263-211-512
or , but is email occasionally Blocked I can't send and receive

http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom
http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom/Obrenovici.htm
or download
http://www30.brinkster.com/aferatelekom/Obrenovici.zip