Old August 20th 03, 01:21 AM

6JZ8 GE Full box of 5
23Z9 GE Full box of 5
25L6GT GE Full box of 5
6MJ8 GE Full box of 5
6AY3B GE Full box of 5
17JZ8 ECG Full box of 5
6GF7A GE Full box of 5
25BQ6GTB 25CU6 SYV Full box of 5

So, where does one get aluminum tubes for antenna construction? Doug McLaren Antenna 17 October 19th 04 12:03 PM
Free stainless steel 1/4 inch diameter tubes Jerry Martes Antenna 0 June 12th 04 03:25 AM
FS Hallicrafters BC-610-II have a Hallicrafters BC-610I that looks like it has not many hours usage. It has been stored for about 15 years until discovered by me a few days ago. The cabinet is in excellent shape for a 60 year old rig. Three tubes ac5tx Boatanchors 0 July 28th 03 11:30 PM
FA: Xmttr Tubes (correct link this time...) tw Boatanchors 0 July 25th 03 02:02 AM
FS-8950 Tubes Byron Tatum Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 02:47 AM