Old August 15th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default New Picture Gallery Additions on Elecraft Site

We have just updated our Elecraft Picture Gallery with a super group of
new customer pictures.

The pictures include custom machined paddles for the KX1 by WB9LPU,
homebrew SO2R control boxes, SOTA mountain toping, FYBO KX1 Pics and K2
based DXpeditions to VK9X, VK9C, St. Martin, Key West, 8R1 and a host of
other locations. Also check out our two featured pictures, including one
of the newly discovered 'Cafe K2' in Sweeden. :-)

They reached via the 'Picture Gallery' link on the upper right side of
the main page at http://www.elecraft.com

Special thanks to picture submitters: DL2KCD, DF4KV, DL3KMS, DL3ALX,
DL7KCM, DL8BAG, SM7KJH, WB9LPU, DL1JET, K1EV, 6Y5/KN5G, 8R1ZUM (K7ZUM),
DG2KAL, OE3ZK, DG8KAD (and bird), KD0RC, DL7JF, F5VJC (GM3SKN), KF6C,
K1JD, KI4DGH, KT5X , K7TQ, KA3IXF, HB9AFI, N6IZ, N8XE, NY9H, PA3VBT,
T32QS (N6TQS), W1TF, W6IZT, WA5KPA, WA7CS, SM5CBC, WH7N, W0YG (VK9CG,
VK9XG) and DL2DE.

Great stuff guys! Thanks again for sending these pictures in to us.

73, Eric WA6HHQ
http://www.elecraft.com
Hands On Ham Radio
Old August 16th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Great stuff guys! Thanks again for sending these pictures in to us.

73, Eric WA6HHQ
http://www.elecraft.com
Hands On Ham Radio

Eric,

Very nice stuff! I was wondering when you were gonna update that part of
your website!

Elecraft is what got me back into ham radio.

John
AB8O