Old July 9th 03, 02:37 AM
Herbert Khaury

Default Ruined a pair of pants

and blistered my fingers on several occasions. Does that count?

I've got Kester on my Kiester. OWWch, ow, ow, hot, ow!

wrote in message
Have you soldered parts or built radios using lead solder? If you have

built
Heathkit, Elecraft or modified other radios like Yaesu, Icom or Kenwood

using
solder containing lead you could join a possible class action lawsuit

against
these corporations and their harmful products that has put your life and

family
members life in jeopardy.
If you have radios or receipts or other proof then you could join in this
possible class action lawsuit. Please contact us if you feel you are

victim of
these manufacturers and their products.

Old July 9th 03, 04:49 AM
Hank Oredson

Dropped a five pound roll onto my foot one time.
Does that count?

--

... Hank

Hank: http://horedson.home.att.net
W0RLI: http://w0rli.home.att.net

Old July 9th 03, 04:31 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:49:47 GMT, Hank Oredson hath writ:
Dropped a five pound roll onto my foot one time.
Does that count?

yep. yep.. yep... That lead'll kill you for sure.

Jonesy
Old July 9th 03, 04:31 PM
Allodoxaphobia