Old July 14th 03, 12:21 AM
Javier Henderson

Default Airborne hamming

I recently finished installing an Icom IC207H in my airplane, a
Cessna 182 Skylane. Check out the photos:

http://skylane.kjsl.com/~javier/phpi...ze=800&start=0

I've taken a few flights since the installation was completed a couple
of weeks ago, range from 8500 feet is awesome, as expected. I
connected it to the audio panel, so I can use the aviation
headset. Audio quality has been reported as excellent.

73,
-jav w6vms