Old July 30th 03, 01:26 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Default Opticoupler identification?

Floyd Sense wrote:
I have an homebrew CW/FSK/PTT interface that runs off a serial port and was
built by a fellow ham who I can no longer locate. I was checking it out the
other day and expected to find 4N32 or 33 opticouplers inside, but instead
found a couple of 8 pin packages with designations that I haven't been able
to find on the Internet or the catalogs. The packages are labeled with:
"MCT6 8834G". Anyone know exactly what these devices are? Perhaps a
manufacturer's part number for a 4N32?

Ten seconds on Google: http://www.isocomoptocouplers.com/isocom/mct6.htm

73 .... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly