Old November 15th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur

Default Motorola TTE1752A amplifier specs wanted

Hello All,

I am looking for any info relating to the Motorola TTE1752A, which is
basically an RF amplifier on UHF freqs around 450-500MHz (I think!).

There is next to nothing coming up in Google, apart from the following: "
[Repeater-Builder] Repeater Amp - TTE1752A

mch
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:10:02 -0800

Since I don't think you've received any specifics on this yet, I'll give
you an educated guess... UHF 100W. I say UHF because the 'E' in TTE, if it
follows the Motorola standard nomenclature, means UHF. I am not so sure
about the 100W, but at least it gives you some idea.

Generally speaking...
A = Below 30 MHz
B = VHF Low Band (30-50 MHz)
C = Mid band (72-76 MHz)
D = VHF High Band (150-174 MHz)
E = UHF (406-512 MHz)
F = 800/900 MHz

Could it be out of an MSR2000? I don't have any manuals here at home or I
might be able to tell you more.

Joe M.

Adam C. Feuer wrote:

Came across an MSF style looking amplifier. Model number TTE1752A. It
has two pigtails with N-Male connectors, a poitive and negetive wire,
and another grey wire with a molex type plug on it.

Look for any and all information on this amp especially band, input, and
output specs"

Thanks in advance for any help,

Regards,

--