Old November 22nd 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Happy turkey day you no-code turkeys.

and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC
Old November 22nd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC

soew coed,
gav hsa a biggest dikc than you

Old November 22nd 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default crapthon goes on

an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC

soew coed,
gav hsa a biggest dikc than you

no you are a fraud

Old November 22nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

****IN' DRUNKARD

Old November 23rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Joe Bloe wrote in
:

Dito. . . Oh yea, are you a "Daa" or just simply a "Dit"?

You need to know how to use both well in order to be a skilled
communicator, otherwise you're just a CB'er with a piece of paper.

SC

Old November 23rd 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Why are these no-code idiots so DEFENSIVE? They're winning! What have these
morons got to have an attitude about? It's us REAL HAMS...us CW operators
that should be slinging the mud. All they have to do is be conceived, then
try to figger out how to push the mike button now and...voila...they're
so-called "hams." And the puff bags in Washington and Newington have handed
them all the spectrum to use for their CB operations.

SLOW CODE...keep at it. I think your comments are right on the mark.

Old November 23rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

It's us REAL HAMS...us CW operators
that should be slinging the mud.

When you real hams, sitting on your fat asses come out of your musty shacks
and use your superior skills to help out your neighbors during local
emergencies I'll have some respect for you.
Join an ARES or RACES group.. or even a Skywarn net.
Until then you are just a waste of bandwidth and good potato chips.

Old November 23rd 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

and your a waste of a bag of skin
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
:

Old November 23rd 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Steve Stone wrote:
It's us REAL HAMS...us CW operators
that should be slinging the mud.

When you real hams, sitting on your fat asses come out of your musty shacks
and use your superior skills to help out your neighbors during local
emergencies I'll have some respect for you.
Join an ARES or RACES group.. or even a Skywarn net.
Until then you are just a waste of bandwidth and good potato chips.

I am in both RACES and SKYWARN and just about puke every time some CB
reject say's "What's your 20?." I am forced to respond, "My location is
____, you jackass."
Old November 23rd 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:42:55 -0500, Old Time Ham wrote:
Steve Stone wrote:
It's us REAL HAMS...us CW operators
that should be slinging the mud.

When you real hams, sitting on your fat asses come out of your musty shacks
and use your superior skills to help out your neighbors during local
emergencies I'll have some respect for you.
Join an ARES or RACES group.. or even a Skywarn net.
Until then you are just a waste of bandwidth and good potato chips.

I am in both RACES and SKYWARN and just about puke every time some CB
reject say's "What's your 20?." I am forced to respond, "My location is
____, you jackass."

10 signals are obsolete and are being officially dropped by most police
departments in favor of plain English. The announcement has been all
over CNN and FNN. Apparently, police professional organizations and
Homeland Security have recommended that 10 codes be dropped, and most
police departments are about to comply.

The use of 10 codes will now be the offical mark of a backward operator,
just as we have always known.