Old August 19th 03, 01:02 PM
Roger Conroy

Default How much does an IC 706IIG cost?

Hi all - What is the current price new retail price for such a rig with the
usual accessories but no extras in the US?
I'm in South Africa and am looking into wether its cheaper to import myself
or use a local dealer

73
Roger ZR3RC

Old August 19th 03, 02:04 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Hi all - What is the current price new retail price for such a rig with the
usual accessories but no extras in the US?
I'm in South Africa and am looking into wether its cheaper to import myself
or use a local dealer

$799.95 at AES (www.aesham.com)
$769 at Gigaparts (www.gigaparts.com)
$749 at HRO (www.hamradio.com)

Right now the IC-706MkIIg includes a free remote mount kit. You'd have to visit
the websites for information on the shipping costs.
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net