Old December 7th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Lowband mobile antenna & Maxtrac bracket.

1-ASP 42-50mhz 1/4 wave mobile antenna. Coil and whip only. NO cable or
mount. $10.00 plus shipping.

1-Motorola Maxtrac high power & Maxtrac800 mounting bracket kit. HLN9404AR
NIB. $10.00 plus shipping.

Old December 7th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap

I can't guarantee it. I've never tried it. I also came across another
42-50mhz mobile antenna.
Motorola Spectrum antenna, in very good condition as is the ASP.

Old December 8th 06, 07:44 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap

"Guy P. Distaffen" wrote in message
??? I just figured since I was looking in a ham radio newsgroup, then
this would be something that could be used for it. Thanks for the info.

Yes you can...sweep it with a MFJ-269 and see you need to remove about 2
inches of the rod....
Will work on 52Mhz just fine...

Why Antenna Tuners Aren't Necessarily Useful for Shortwave Listening - Question Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna Tuners - Do You Have An Opinion ? Bob Miller Shortwave 40 September 3rd 12 02:15 PM
Loop Antennas / minijack works-clips don't / impedence?? [email protected] Shortwave 14 August 23rd 06 04:07 AM
Why Tilt ? - The Terminated Tilted Folded Dipole (TTFD / T2FD) Antenna RHF Shortwave 2 April 18th 06 10:21 PM
Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 02:03 PM
Grounding Steve Rabinowitz Shortwave 31 December 14th 05 05:26 AM