Old September 18th 03, 04:18 AM
radiok3pi

Default Off Topic - but you might enjoy

Since a lot of you are big time computer user types, you may enjoy our
"Password Overload" tune. Just go to the URL below and hit play.
Would love any feedback to

thanks! -Russ

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=305064&T=5521

Dan Rather Spoof - enjoy Tim Patton Boatanchors 0 September 24th 04 03:02 PM
Off topic posts - Are we a Democracy, or a Republic ? [email protected] Dx 1 February 2nd 04 06:10 AM
Off topic posts Wayne Dx 12 November 25th 03 09:04 AM
Off topic posts Wayne Dx 0 November 11th 03 12:16 AM
Dealing with off topic Rick Antenna 1 November 10th 03 02:51 PM