RadioBanter

-   -   FS: 2-meter 25 watt mobile MAKE OFFER (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11622-fs-2-meter-25-watt-mobile-make-offer.html)

Greg Courville September 23rd 03 02:34 PM

FS: 2-meter 25 watt mobile MAKE OFFER

I have a 25-watt 2-meter mobile FM transceiver, with digital VFO tuning,
backlit LCD, 12 memory spots + settable "call channel", 5-segment LED
s-meter/output meter. It supports standard 6khz offsets, plus you can
combine memory channels to do odd splits like for the ISS up/downlinks. It
comes with the power cord and microphone handset. The handset has a DTMF
tone pad and I've added an external microphone/PTT jack for use with a
headset or packet gear. I have documented all of the features and controls
because the manual is hard to find these days; I'll include doc's with the
radio.
Model number is KDK FM-2033.

Feel free to make any offer. I won't be insulted by low offers; I just might
not take them.

(remove the obvious)

Thanks.
73 de KG6SGY

Dean Arthur September 24th 03 02:02 AM

Serial Number 8L551464 with MH-36C mike. Taken from van broken into by
smashing glass in sliding door. Antennas left behind; maybe frightened
off by traffic. Entry to friend's yard gained by lifting gate off
hinges on post. Unfortunately both pivot hinges pointed upward. If one
up/one down, might not have happened.

Greg Courville September 24th 03 07:51 PM

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

Greg Courville September 24th 03 07:51 PM

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

^^^I Am Fileo - I Am Fileo^^^ September 24th 03 11:09 PM

On 24 Sep 2003 11:51:31 -0700,
(Greg Courville) wrote:

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

Not worth it. You should have taken the $25.00