Old September 23rd 03, 02:34 PM
Greg Courville

Default FS: 2-meter 25 watt mobile MAKE OFFER

I have a 25-watt 2-meter mobile FM transceiver, with digital VFO tuning,
backlit LCD, 12 memory spots + settable "call channel", 5-segment LED
s-meter/output meter. It supports standard 6khz offsets, plus you can
combine memory channels to do odd splits like for the ISS up/downlinks. It
comes with the power cord and microphone handset. The handset has a DTMF
tone pad and I've added an external microphone/PTT jack for use with a
headset or packet gear. I have documented all of the features and controls
because the manual is hard to find these days; I'll include doc's with the
radio.
Model number is KDK FM-2033.

Feel free to make any offer. I won't be insulted by low offers; I just might
not take them.

(remove the obvious)

Thanks.
73 de KG6SGY
Old September 24th 03, 02:02 AM
Dean Arthur

Serial Number 8L551464 with MH-36C mike. Taken from van broken into by
smashing glass in sliding door. Antennas left behind; maybe frightened
off by traffic. Entry to friend's yard gained by lifting gate off
hinges on post. Unfortunately both pivot hinges pointed upward. If one
up/one down, might not have happened.

Old September 24th 03, 02:07 AM
Greg Courville

Man, that's terrible!
Deepest sympathies; the 2500 looks like a nice rig.

73 de KG6SGY

Old September 24th 03, 04:40 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

25 dollars, (US) plus shipping??

"Greg Courville" wrote in
message om...

Old September 24th 03, 04:40 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

25 dollars, (US) plus shipping??

"Greg Courville" wrote in
message om...

Old September 24th 03, 07:51 PM
Greg Courville

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.
Old September 24th 03, 07:51 PM
Greg Courville

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.
Old September 24th 03, 11:09 PM
^^^I Am Fileo - I Am Fileo^^^

On 24 Sep 2003 11:51:31 -0700,
(Greg Courville) wrote:

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

Not worth it. You should have taken the $25.00