Old April 15th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Gus Gus is offline

Default Problem with Kenwood TS-570 Low Power on CW.

I am having a perculure problem with the 570, when i tune up on all
bands i get full power out put on all modes except for CW. When i
switch to CW i can only get (typically 10 watts) out I can get 20
watts out on the higher frequences. I am wondering if this is an
operator problem. I have done the full reset (a=b while power on) and
the rig reset okay... but the low power on CW mode remains.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED... thank so much in advance.

Gus

Old April 15th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
jim jim is offline

hello gus,

are you using a dummy load for the test in cw ?

come join other ts-570 fans here,

you may want to post the question there also.

good luck with the radio.

73 jim