Old May 25th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Default I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Ham With Extra Class wrote:
On May 20, 12:38 pm, "Doug Adair" wrote:
"travis" wrote in message

... On Thu, 17 May 2007
20:15:19 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:
6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!
Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.
I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

Because he isn't selling tubes, he is selling sweep tube linear amplifiers
for use with CB radios.

Even someone with an Extra Class License should understand the
implications of that.

-Chuck

Shut the hell up chuckie suckie.

FAT **** CHUCKIE DICK SUCKIE IS IN TROUBLE!!!!! FAT **** CHUCKIE DICK SUCKIE
IS
IN TROUBLE!!!!! FAT **** CHUCKIE DICK SUCKIE IS IN TROUBLE!!!!! FAT ****

Old May 27th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

wrote:
6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!
Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.
I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

Because he isn't selling tubes, he is selling sweep tube linear amplifiers
for use with CB radios.

Even someone with an Extra Class License should understand the
implications of that.

-Chuck- Hide quoted text -

Ho humm, so tired of that comment. I think you need some new
material. Why would I as an Extra Class Licensee have to know that?
It wasn't on my FCC exam. Oh shxt, there I go again, now I sound like
a new codeless clone.

Old May 25th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

"Ham With Extra Class" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 20, 12:38 pm, "Doug Adair" wrote:
"travis" wrote in message

... On Thu, 17 May 2007
20:15:19 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

They don't know their ass from a whole in the ground.

Old May 26th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

On Fri, 25 May 2007 14:18:38 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

"Ham With Extra Class" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 20, 12:38 pm, "Doug Adair" wrote:
"travis" wrote in message

... On Thu, 17 May 2007
20:15:19 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

They don't know their ass from a whole in the ground.

Or.....they don't know their hole from a whole!
__________________________________________________ __

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!
Old June 4th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Someone posted "I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the
**** up!"

How rude!

Like some of the profanity one hears during some CB communications?

Will always remember our English language teacher, who said "Cursing
is a demonstration of ignorance and an inability to express oneself
without descending into profanity"!

Old June 4th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Two similar rules when you are losing an argument:

a) shout louder ... it clearly establishes that you are unreasonable.
b) use the language of the gutter ... it clearly establishes that you are ignorant.

/s/ DD