Old October 17th 03, 06:01 PM
N5XXM

Default chance of a lifetime, for someone....

I am going to be mobile and need a smaller rig, I have an ft-847 in 9.9 condition, and I just cant bring myself to take this jewel mobile with me,its just too nice and expensive of a radio, I would like to trade it for an ft-897 with tuner and maybe one or two battery packs, or maybe the atas antenna system, let me know what you have, the the rig don't have to be the 897 but it is preferred it has to be an H.F./6/2/440 and has to have 100 watts on H.F. and 6 mtr and be able to have split band operation, and be at least as tough as the 897...

let me know what you have, I need to get a deal in the next several days from 10-17-2003 or there will be a perfect ft-847 going mobile, and I would rather not do that.

picture on request.

ken, N5XXM