Old July 5th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default VoiceMax is Coming July 22nd... Are You Ready to be Heard?

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Old July 5th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:46:16 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

http://www.telspam-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Hey Brian, if I use your pre-production-stage-for-almost-a-year-now
processor to ask why you refuse to post your now defunct non-linear
linear, like I've been doing for over a year, would you be able to
hear me THEN?

Old July 5th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Jul 5, 3:19 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
Hey Brian, if I use your pre-production-stage-for-almost-a-year-now
processor to ask why you refuse to post your now defunct non-linear
linear, like I've been doing for over a year, would you be able to
hear me THEN?

Thanks for your interest in VoiceMax...
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Old July 5th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:20:09 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Jul 5, 3:19 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
Hey Brian, if I use your pre-production-stage-for-almost-a-year-now
processor to ask why you refuse to post your now defunct non-linear
linear, like I've been doing for over a year, would you be able to
hear me THEN?

Thanks for your interest in VoiceMax...
http://www.telspam-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

WOW, that was FAST!!! Is that all you do? Sit there in your parent's
basement waiting for someone to order one of your hack-jobs when you
can't even give an estimate on when they will go into full production?
Don't you have anything better to do? I mean, heck...... look at posts
from yesterday afternoon, one of the biggest national holidays, when
just about everybody can find something to do besides jerking off in
front of a computer. It seems that the only people who posted were you
and the trolls. And yet, even with all that spare time because you
couldn't drag your ass away from the computer and out of the basement
long enough to join the rest of humanity in a barbecue, you AGAIN
refused to answer the tough question, just like you have done for
several years now.....

Where's the schematic for your hacked amp, Brian?

Old July 6th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
TJY TJY is offline

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.telstar

Oh dear, are you selling oscilloscopes and test sets in order for buyers to
set their radios correctly?
You really don't have any technical knowledge. All you seem to do is
re-sell boards made by other companies.
You should see what people are saying about you in other groups, you have a
terrible reputation.

Old July 6th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Jul 5, 7:13 pm, "TJY" wrote:
Oh dear, are you selling oscilloscopes and test sets in order for buyers to
set their radios correctly?
You really don't have any technical knowledge. All you seem to do is
re-sell boards made by other companies.
You should see what people are saying about you in other groups, you have a
terrible reputation.

Hmmm... what company am I buying boards from?
Maybe I can stop designing... and just get the boards from them... lol
Thanks for your comments... they were quite amusing.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 6th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Looks like an interesting and RELEVANT product.

I have no idea why others are so ignorant and anal towards your product.

Cheers,
__
Gregg

Old July 6th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Jul 6, 1:05 am, geek wrote:
Looks like an interesting and RELEVANT product.
I have no idea why others are so ignorant and anal towards your product.
Cheers,
Gregg

Gregg,
There is no excuse for how many out here conduct themselves... but
there are reasons.
The main reason is that they have nothing of merit to add to any
conversation here, but desperately need to be recognized.
Thanks for your comment.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 6th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:31:14 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
om:

On Jul 6, 1:05 am, geek wrote:
Looks like an interesting and RELEVANT product.
I have no idea why others are so ignorant and anal towards your product.
Cheers,
Gregg

Gregg,
There is no excuse for how many out here conduct themselves...

Absolutely right. These are discussion groups, but some people would
rather use them as their own personal media for spamming products that
would otherwise be pulled from the market for patent violations and/or
false advertising. It's truly shameful how these basement-dwellers
act, isn't it, Brian?

Old July 7th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Jul 6, 1:05 am, geek wrote:
Looks like an interesting and RELEVANT product.
I have no idea why others are so ignorant and anal towards your
product. Cheers,
Gregg

Gregg,
There is no excuse for how many out here conduct themselves...

Absolutely right. These are discussion groups, but some people would
rather use them as their own personal media for spamming products that
would otherwise be pulled from the market for patent violations and/or
false advertising. It's truly shameful how these basement-dwellers
act, isn't it, Brian?

People like Brian Griffey. He must have sold at least -one- unit to a rrcb
reader by now, eh?

"LOL"

Are You Ready to be Heard? Telstar Electronics CB 22 May 25th 07 03:13 PM
VoiceMax... Telstar Electronics CB 54 May 7th 07 02:46 PM
VoiceMax is Coming... Telstar Electronics CB 14 May 3rd 07 06:29 PM
MediaLine Radio: Current edition (15 July - 28 July 2006) [email protected] Shortwave 0 July 22nd 06 05:21 PM
MediaLine for 3 July 16 July 2004 Henry Shortwave 0 July 2nd 04 08:53 PM