Old July 6th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:42:33 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Jul 5, 8:23 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
But the most fun will come when I post the results and watch you try
and shovel a large pile of techno-turds trying to defend against how
your box -really- works.

Frank, I think you have already written your review... before the
product is even available.
I believe that even the dullest of folks out here know that your
review wouldn't be worth the "bandwidth it's printed on"... lol

Why don't you ask Twistedhed about that one. I fought him for years on
a political issue only to find out that I was wrong. I still disagree
with his freebanding, but when I'm proven wrong, at least -he- knows
that I'll stand up and take my punches.

I'm giving you a chance to prove me wrong, Brian. If you product works
like you say it does, and it doesn't cost you any money, why in the
world -wouldn't- you be willing to sell me one?

P.S. How's your master's degree from the College of Culinary Arts
coming? Did you ever perfect your french pronounciation of "Do you
want fries with that"?

No, but last March I did finish a study on EM wave interference
pattern and polarization interactions in atmospheric media of varying
ionization. It was a joint project with the meteorology department in
the study of weather radar, with extended applications to satellite
communications. Got any opinions on the subject, Brian?

Oh, and where's that schematic for your non-linear linear?

Old July 7th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:42:33 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Jul 5, 8:23 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
But the most fun will come when I post the results and watch you try
and shovel a large pile of techno-turds trying to defend against how
your box -really- works.

Frank, I think you have already written your review... before the
product is even available.
I believe that even the dullest of folks out here know that your
review wouldn't be worth the "bandwidth it's printed on"... lol

Why don't you ask Twistedhed about that one. I fought him for years on
a political issue only to find out that I was wrong. I still disagree
with his freebanding, but when I'm proven wrong, at least -he- knows
that I'll stand up and take my punches.

Frank turned out to be a stand up guy with me. We had our troubles a few
years back, and resolved it. Life's too short to argue about cross posted
CB modulators!

"LOL"